WATCH THE VIDEO AND GET AN INSIDE LOOK INTO THE NEW IMAGE COMPANY CULTURE
Unlimited Career Potential
JOIN THE NEW IMAGE TEAM
Whether you prefer to work with your hands, supervise a crew, manage a project or lead a team, we have opportunities for you.
Advancement opportunities are available to those with the ability and desire for career growth. We are proud that many of our supervisors have been promoted from within our team.
Why work at new image building services?
Salary scale with a competitive base salary enhanced with bonuses for education, certifications, military experience, work experience, etc. Our scale provides many options for you to be compensated for your past and future success.
- No waiting period for health care benefits
- No waiting period for paid time off, you start with 2 weeks PTO benefit
- Company car for non-administrative positions. Don’t worry about the price of fuel or the miles you need to drive, we’ve got you covered
- Commissions for additional business you create, unlimited earning
- We offer a flexible and independent work environment; hours are not counted. Instead, we focus on key performance indicators
- New Image has hired hourly workers, such as housekeepers, who have become managers and found a real career path
- We have managers who have worked in our international operations earning additional compensation and gaining invaluable world experience
- Our theme for Environmental, Health & Safety is simply, ”If it’s not safe, don’t do it.” You are empowered to stop and prevent any action or condition that is a risk to yourself, our team, our clients and their guests
- We reject any tendency to say we don’t have time or money for training
- We are large enough to compete for clients and talent, but small enough to be agile and entrepreneurial
- New Image considers employee referrals and promotes from within
- We have a dedicated recruiting department
- All applicants must complete an application and have an interview with a manager or supervisor
- All employees must complete tax forms to include an I-9 form and provide proper documentation for social security verification
- All workers are paid through our payroll, meaning that they pay their taxes, and we pay our portion of their taxes
- All employees must complete a drug test and undergo a nationwide criminal background check
- For any specialty services we require DOT certification
We use a documented career path and salary scale that includes increases for education, military service and for certifications earned.
Full and part-time positions available:
- Carpet & Floor Care Technicians
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
Veterans, students, and retirees are welcome. Please email your resume to HRdept@newimagebldg.com or call 800-434-4120 for consideration. Employee Screening – Criminal background check & drug screen required. Must present State issued photo ID and Social Security Card.
Ready for a clean start? Here are the top 6 reasons to work with us:
Lots of companies talk about culture, but at New Image Building Services we “walk the talk.” We live our core values every day. Whether you prefer to work with your hands, supervise a crew, manage a project, or lead a team, we have opportunities for you to discover why working with us is a great decision.
1. We are stronger together.
We pride ourselves in creating an atmosphere that encourages employees to support one another and work as a team. We strive to create a family culture that leverages multiple strengths.
“There’s a real family feel here. It’s nice to have a group of people who work well together. Everyone pitches in.” – Heather
2. We care.
At New Image, we believe in treating everyone with compassion and respect. We strive to create a family atmosphere with a good work/life balance.
“At New Image, it’s like a family. You can talk to people about anything that’s going on and they understand. They’re willing to work with you. I love it here.” – Sandra
“They really care about employees. The company is built around the concept of taking care of employees and customers, and success will come.” – David
“There’s a lot of passion for employees at New Image. It’s a great fit for both me and my family.” – Ryan
3. We are transparent.
We encourage listening to understand and sharing information even when it’s uncomfortable. Our motto is “tell it like you see it.” We hold monthly town halls for employees to share opinions and promote an open-door policy.
“Communication is open at New Image. In addition to monthly town halls, we did a culture survey to find out what matters most to employees. We identified the five biggest hurdles and corrected them.” – Jim
“New Image listens to its employees. They use opinions to help people grow and improve the company.” – Crystal
4. We grow together.
We are not done growing at NIBS – and our growth comes from within. We’ve hired hourly workers such as housekeepers who have become managers. There is a real no BS career path at NIBS.
“If you want to learn something, they’ll take time out to teach you. There’s motivation to grow.” – Harvey
“I’m grateful to NIBS for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow. I started as a general cleaner, moved up to supervisor, and then to Operations Manager.” – Crystal
“NIBS is very supportive, and they help people succeed. They offer training and classes to help you grow your career.” – Sarah
5. We are safe.
If it’s not safe, we don’t do it. Our goal is zero accidents through proper training and processes.
“As a supervisor, I would never ask anyone to do something that I’m not willing to do it myself. We treat people with respect.” – Evelyn
6. We continually pursue excellence.
We have an excellent record of customer retention due to quality work and unmatched service. Employees take pride in their work and put their best foot forward.
“We don’t just have clients; we have client partners. We grow along with our clients because they value our partnership.” – Heather
“We have strong alliances with customers and become a part of their internal teams. We have some customers with 10-20 year contracts. We want to be more than vendors; we want to be partners.” – Jim